27 November 2022
Lon Brunson, Juan O Savin, and “Ghost” discuss the potential outcome of the Brunson Federal Lawsuit, hosted by David Nino Rodriguez.
* The defendants include 385 members of the U.S. House and Senate plus Biden, Harris, Pelosi and Pense.
* Will the House try to pass a bill before January that would limit SCOTUS’s term of office to 18 months?
* What ramifications would a positive ruling from SCOTUS have on federal Continuity of Government?
* Would Trump be reinstated (he never conceded).
* The Brunson civil suit would lead easily to the need for criminal investigations.
* AG Merrick Garland would be removed from office and probably prosecuted for his own criminal activities.
30 November 2022
Raland J Brunson Federal Lawsuit
Supreme Court 22_380
Brunson brothers’ work
Timeline of the 2 lawsuits