Vernon Jones Is Latest Trump-Endorsed Candidate to Lose Run-Off Election in Peach State — A Clean Sweep for Never-Trump
By Jim Hoft | 21 June 2022
- Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who could not win his own district as a representative to the state convention, surprisingly won his primary two weeks ago over a popular Republican with 52% of the vote. Raffensperger was polling around 25%. Raffensperger is also a committed Never-Trumper who was caught lying about a call President Trump had with him back in December 2022.
- But Raffesnperger won his primary with 52% of the vote to prevent a runoff.
- Brian Kemp, who was booed at the state convention, surprisingly won his primary in Georgia after a rally with Mike Pence, by 74% to 22%.
- And on Tuesday, popular conservative and Trump supporter Vernon Jones — who just months ago would receive a rock star’s welcome at rallies — lost to his opponent Mike Collins.
- Vernon Jones lost his race 76% to 24%.
- So Georgia was a clean sweep against President Trump and his supporters.
- If we want to believe the numbers — Trump only has 24% support from the conservatives in the state.
- Only 24% of Republicans in Georgia support President Donald Trump. That’s what we’re supposed to believe.
- We know the machines they use, that Brad Raffensperger purchased, are able to be breached and manipulated. A recent government report confirmed this.
- Something is going on in Georgia.
- Or maybe it’s too late to save the state.
Source: The Gateway Pundit